[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fadi's strategy panels

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 03:12:34 CEST 2013

ICANN has a specific role and mission, it can evolve as an organization to fulfill its role but not extending it under the current structure to cover or take the leadership on matters for which the organization was not created.

Your salesman analogy does not apply here and does not make any sense on this context.

-Jorge