[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fadi's strategy panels

Marc Perkel marc at churchofreality.org
Fri Oct 18 02:19:25 CEST 2013

In my other example where a salesman in the later 1970s becomes the head
IT person in the mid 1990s because he was the first person at his
company to buy a computer at Radio Shack wasn't in his job description
as salesman.

I know some of you think ICANN is just names and numbers but I don't
think that the future corresponds with the past. I think ICANN is going
to evolve into it.

Agreed - it's not in the bylaws.