[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN 48 - need sponsorship/funding?

Marc Perkel marc at churchofreality.org
Thu Oct 17 00:45:14 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

Last time when I went to ICANN 47 I was a substitute for Wendy and got
my expenses paid. I'm not a substitute this time but I have ideas I'd
like to contribute especially on the issue of Internet Governance.
Here's some work I've done on it since Durban.

http://icannwiki.com/index.php/Philosophy

Just wondering if there's a procedure to apply to ICANN to see if they
like what I'm doing and will cover me again. Assuming that people think
my participation is worthwhile.

Who do I talk to?