[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fadi's strategy panels

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Oct 16 21:48:47 CEST 2013

Ignore them, and they will go away.

These panels not only have no legitimacy, there is really no clear explanation for why we need them and what they will do that meets a need defined by CANN's actual constituencies and communities.

The idea that a group of 6 people led by someone who has never spent a minute in ICANN's process or in the formulation or analysis of DNS policy is going to make major reforms in process strikes me as especially ridiculous.

--MM