[NCUC-DISCUSS] BA schedule

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 05:26:27 CET 2013

Has been posted http://buenosaires48.icann.org/en/schedule-full

A few items of note:

*It doesn't show it, but the ICANN Academy capacity building thing will be running for several days through Saturday I think

Sunday
NCSG Policy Committee		[not listed but I believe we'd asked it be then, Robin?]
ICANN 15th Anniversary Celebration

Monday
SO/AC Led High-Interest Topic	[should be on PICs—we should try to come to a view, or at least clarify the mix of our positions]
Internet Governance 			[should be more interesting than usual given Brazil summit]
ICANN Strategy Panels - An Introduction

Tuesday
CD [we really need some group preparation for the meeting with ATRT 2]
Multi- stakeholder Innovation Strategy Panel

Wednesday
ALAC Leadership Team (ALT) Meeting with the NCSG Leadership [puzzling: staff says "Who Should Attend:
ALAC Leadership Team members; NCSG Leaders and members of the At-Large community". Huh? ]
Identifier Technology Innovation Strategy Panel
Public Responsibility Framework Strategy Panel
Thursday
Universities and ICANN - Building Academic Capacity [Olga C., me, others]
Global Stakeholder Engagement: Outreach Moving Forward
GNSO-NPOC - I-Engage Institute [Klaus and Co.]
Public Forum [NC and ALAC pushed back on a proposal to move it to the morning and thereby shorten the meeting; still afternoon]

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer
  University of Zurich, Switzerland
  ICANN, www.ncuc.org