[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Election 2013

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 20:33:24 CET 2013

On the issue of  endorsing or seconding a nomination  in the recent
discussion.
I understand that strong opinions on this subject is part and parcel of
community engagement.  My particular interest  in reading the thread I look
for  personal endorsements beyond  the +1, I look for the personal stories
and insights in the individual beyond  the resume  People which have
emotional intelligence is equally important than the  list of committees
they sit on ,  .
Working on various  NomCom's  in and out of ICANN  sometimes  becomes  a
popularity contest.

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight