[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Election 2013

Dan Krimm dan at musicunbound.com
Sun Nov 10 09:05:27 CET 2013

I understand, which is why it was partly tongue-in-cheek (making reference
to a more famous historical "modest proposal" -- see below).  Still,
agreeing with regard to a nomination does not necessarily guarantee the
final vote.

I think people should feel free to +1 any and all nominees if they like,
including (especially?) multiple nominees for the same office.  By the same
token, declining to +1 does not necessarily imply anything negative either,
other than not overdoing the clutter.  I like all the nominees so far, and
look forward to more good candidates filling the ballot with great choices.

:-)

Dan

PS:  This was the reference:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal