[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Election 2013

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Nov 10 05:12:26 CET 2013

it was a short answer form the phone while boarding. just got home.

becasue +1 means i agree.

to try and give it new semantics would overload it to confusion.

all it means is. i agree.  and i don't see how it could ever reliably mean anything else unless we have a social movement to redefine it.  might be a interesting experiment in dynamics of semantics, but might still be confusing.

now to do my laundry so i am ready day after tomorrow (and i have no dryer)

cheers

avri