[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Election 2013

Wilson Abigaba abigabaw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 12:39:33 CET 2013

I''d also add my +1 for Ed and Tapani.

I have worked with Ed and Tapani on the current EC and their relentless
energy and motivation are something am sure will keep the NCUC moving
forward and fully representing the interests of the Non Commercial Users.

I fully second them for the next term as representatives of their
respective regions.

Kind Regards,
Wilson