[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Election 2013

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Fri Nov 8 22:56:31 CET 2013

Hi,

You make an interesting point, Brenden. I think it is worth discussing. Personally, I have found that endorsements and +1s are more the result of individual insights into a candidate’s ability to perform the duties for which he/she is nominated for, and not because of the candidate statement. Perhaps future elections could have a different scheduling with time between when nominations end and statements are provided for endorsements and such in order to avoid discouraging potential candidates.

However, for this election, voting starts on the next day following the deadline to submit candidate statements leaving no time for endorsements and +1s.

Still…, a good suggestion IMHO. Thanks for pointing it out.

Amr