[NCSG-Discuss] NCUC @ Beijing: Constituency Day & Policy Workshop (9-10 April)

Poomjit Sirawongprasert poomjit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 18:03:46 CET 2013

Dear all,

Could you please help monitor one of the new TLD case, that is, .THAI ?
There has been becoming a bit political issue in my country.  It is too bad
for me that I don't have anyone to fund the trip to this meeting. :(

I will follow up all you guys reports.  Have a great trip to China.

Poomjit Sirawongprasert (Moui)
ภูมิจิต ศิระวงศ์ประเสริฐ (หมวย)
twitter: @Moui <http://twitter.com/moui>
facebook: PoomjitS <http://facebook.com/PoomjitS>