[NCSG-Discuss] [liaison6c] ICANN Schedule for Beijing is now posted

Mary.Wong at LAW.UNH.EDU Mary.Wong at LAW.UNH.EDU
Tue Mar 19 16:58:08 CET 2013

I agree; which is why the early (Thur & Fri) GAC meetings are closed
sessions anyway.

BTW, NCUC event organizers - it's not clear on the schedule that the
Wednesday event is an "event" open to all ICANN attendees. It has the
[C] for "closed" meeting next to it, and there's no one-line placeholder
in the event description page to say something like "NCUC hosts policy
roundtable on GNSO issues - all are invited to attend" (or something
like that.)

(Sorry if I missed a bunch of emails/things - I had thought it would be
a Monday event so maybe things have changed totally and NCUC is no
longer doing a public event ... ?)

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Faculty Chair, Global IP Partnerships
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAW
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mary.wong at law.unh.edu