[NCSG-Discuss] [liaison6c] ICANN Schedule for Beijing is now posted

Kathy Kleiman kathy at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Tue Mar 19 16:46:13 CET 2013

Bill,
I think this is a special plenary for the GAC and not a trend. They have
to reach "GAC Advice" on the hundreds of Early Warnings for New gTLDs
they have issued. I don't think they are excited about coming early, and
I don't think it is shades of things to come, but a necessity in the
current situation (and given the diversity of Early Warnings).  They
have much to discuss!
Kathy

: