[NCSG-Discuss] NCSG members and the closed generic issue

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Tue Mar 5 16:14:49 CET 2013

Hi,

> nasty closed generics
> vitriol.

hmm.

But, yes, I never thought it would convince you.  And never in my wildest dreams did I ever think you would sign on as part of this group.

And I probably should have said:

"will people who agree with this positon be more inclined to perhaps maybe please sign on, if it is changed?"

thanks

avri