[NCSG-Discuss] NCSG members and the closed generic issue

Kathy Kleiman kathy at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Tue Mar 5 15:46:52 CET 2013

Why?  It does not change the positions of the letter (favoring nasty
closed generics). But it does change the debate to something more
respectful and less vitriol.  Not a reason to sign on - but a reason to
support the process of disagreement...

Kathy