[NCSG-Discuss] NCSG members and the closed generic issue

McTim dogwallah at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 4 22:44:55 CET 2013

Hi Milton,

Icann sign on to this.

Doesn't the AG already give ICANN "the right to decide whether
applicants for generic terms in the TLD space may operate in a
“closed”.."??

--
Cheers,

McTim