[NCUC-DISCUSS] Out of contact

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at ngarcia.net
Thu Jun 27 13:32:52 CEST 2013

Let me reinforce my idea of calling in the second most voted.

I just checked:
Norbert had 66 votes
Mary Wong had 65 votes.

It makes a lot of sense to call Mary Wong to fill in Asia representative
position, and in my point of view, it still preserves the democraticity and
transparency of the process.

WR

Nuno