[NCUC-DISCUSS] Out of contact

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Wed Jun 26 13:08:33 CEST 2013

On 26 Jun 2013, at 02:51, William Drake wrote:

> If your nomenclature 121005 means October or May 2012 then no it isn't.  I have a half dozen versions on my computer, including the one I started with Rafik on Google Docs in Dec. 2012, which you,  Amr and Norbert provided comments on.

Thanks for reminding me of google drive.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eMYs3_odaFN01piVcvMAuxAu_nJyqX2oGYK1o10QuIU/edit?usp=sharing

is one I started for you all to work on based on the one I sent out.  And I see that it did get a little work.

Is there another one you started?

> So lots to look over systematically when the time comes.

As I said I wish anyone who decides to put effort into fixing the NCUC charter the best of luck.

avri