[NCUC-DISCUSS] Approval of NCUC Durban workshop on closed generics

joy joy at apc.org
Thu Jun 13 13:01:13 CEST 2013

sure- no worries
Joy
On 13/06/2013 10:48 p.m., William Drake wrote:
> Hi Joy
>
> Yes, I read NZ's stuff, well done by Susan, Keith et al.  Problem is,
it's broadly speaking reflecting the sort of viewpoint that is already
heavily reflected on the panel, and I'm trying to make sure the other
side is fairly represented too.  Industry people I've dealt with about
this seem to have rather keenly tuned radars for what they believe could
be hidden biases and agendas, so it'd be ideal if the first thought of
anyone who looks at the program is, ok, fair enough…

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/NCUC+Workshop%3A+The+Debate+on+Closed+Generic+Top+Level+Domains.