[NCUC-DISCUSS] [NCSG-Discuss] Please propose discussion topics for NCSG's meetings at next month's ICANN Meeting in Durban

DeeDee Halleck deedeehalleck at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 09:44:05 CEST 2013

Issue to discuss: support for outreach and research-
for example I  am at IAMCR today and wish I has some information sheets to
give to people re NCUC and ICANN in general.  Very little attention here to
internet policies.  Very little research on this topic.

Another topic:
 the need to support representatives to ICANN from nonindustrialized
countries and indigenous communities.

xx
dd

--