[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomcom report card Durban meeting

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 18:02:11 CEST 2013

Well done Rafik
It's always an exciting moment to get reports from reps who know their
onion.
Well done.
Remmy

On Tuesday, July 23, 2013, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> please find attached the lastest report from nomcom regarding the
activities at Durban meeting, it was busy one for nomcom members in
particular the last 4 days .
> it was a good experience , learned a lot and already thinking about what
is possible to do there for improving the process and make it more
transparent. the report itself is just small part and the effort should
continue for more and more.

--
REMMY NWEKE,
Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in
Nigeria<http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fadecadeofictreportageinnigeria&ei=6lQWUfr2NvOr0AWpl4DgDA&usg=AFQjCNF7g9pBrX9vG_SvVYzIv2Iv4-IJEQ&sig2=cInPY70goNDMbcvYCgDkoQ&bvm=bv.42080656,d.d2k>
NDS Forum on Internet Governance for Development (IG4D)
2014<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>- June 5
Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable 2014 <http://www.ipv6forumnigeria.ng> - June 6
@Welcome Centre Hotels. Register now. Email: remnekkv at gmail.com
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.