[NCUC-DISCUSS] Expert Working Group on gTLD Directory Services - overview & questions

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at ngarcia.net
Mon Jul 15 12:24:40 CEST 2013

Hi Jorge, all.

I agree, there may be better reasons to distribute the DB, but there are
certainly no reasons to lower our guards regarding the violation of our
rights, being the perpetrator a foreign or domestic government agency or
not.

And yes, if it stays in only one place, its easier to get and to change. By
anyone.

Warm regards,

Nuno