[NCUC-DISCUSS] Expert Working Group on gTLD Directory Services - overview & questions

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 11:38:19 CEST 2013

That's not a very good reason, there are more sound and compelling reasons to have distributed information to support/complement a system that has been designed as a distributed system from the get go, not only on the technical side but also on the administrative side.

You really need to clear your brain of the NSA paranoia.

-Jorge