[NCUC-DISCUSS] Women's Breakfast?

DeeDee Halleck deedeehalleck at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 03:35:51 CEST 2013

Saw this on the schedule.  Any NCUC women attending?
I am still on NY time so I might check it out.

DeeDee

Date:
 Mon, 15 July 2013 - 07:00 - 08:30
[image: Add to calendar]Add to Calendar
Room:
 Hall 1A

*Session Leader:* Karla Valente <karla.valente at icann.org> | gTLD Registry
Programs Director

DNS Women stands for Domain Name System Women. Our mission is to provide
Encouragement, Inspiration and Active Support of Women in the DNS industry.
The group was established in 2009 and has over 150 members from the private
and public sectors from across the globe.

DNS Women aims to advance women’s global Internet leadership through
networking, information and resources sharing, with a focus on increasing
the participation of women leaders in DNS Industry. We encourage women
around the world to respond to the increase need of leadership critical to
the growth of the Internet.

--
http://www.deepdishwavesofchange.org