[NCSG-Discuss] GNSO applicants to the ATRT2 team

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Thu Jan 31 18:15:06 CET 2013

Hi,

I tend to disagree with the notion that only the head up counts.

I tend to think that people's life experiences are signifiant and that those experiences bring different necessary perspectives.  Hence the need for all sorts of diversity including at least gender and geographic.  I would tend to include straight versus queer, but I know the world is not quite ready for that one yet.

As for logic, binary logic, a simplification necessary for old time machinery, is what leads one into illogical arguments.  Multivalued logic is much better for dealing with the complexities of the world.

cheers

avri