[NCSG-Discuss] GNSO applicants to the ATRT2 team

William Drake william.drake at UZH.CH
Tue Jan 29 16:23:29 CET 2013

Thanks Avri, I should have noted this.  Yes, it's entirely in the deciders' hands to decide, GNSO is only indicating preferences given numerical constraints, but all names will be considered.

BD