[NCSG-Discuss] Fwd: Dial in details for remote participation for NCUC members, LA Intersessional 28, 29, 30th January

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Tue Jan 29 02:28:02 CET 2013

On 28 1.2013 23:26, Robin Gross wrote:
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> *From: *Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
>> <mailto:nathalie.peregrine at icann.org>>
>> *Date: *January 28, 2013 8:22:33 AM PST
>> *To: *"robin at ipjustice.org <mailto:robin at ipjustice.org>"
>> <robin at ipjustice.org <mailto:robin at ipjustice.org>>,
>> "dave at difference.com.au <mailto:dave at difference.com.au>"
>> <dave at difference.com.au <mailto:dave at difference.com.au>>,
>> "rafik.dammak at gmail.com <mailto:rafik.dammak at gmail.com>"
>> <rafik.dammak at gmail.com <mailto:rafik.dammak at gmail.com>>, "William
>> Drake (william.drake at uzh.ch <mailto:william.drake at uzh.ch>)"
>> <william.drake at uzh.ch <mailto:william.drake at uzh.ch>>
>> *Cc: *"gnso-secs at icann.org <mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org>"
>> <gnso-secs at icann.org <mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org>>
>> *Subject: **Dial in details for remote participation for NCUC
>> members, LA Intersessional 28, 29, 30th January*
>>
>> Dear all,
>> *Please note there have been agenda changes affecting the Remote
>> Participation details sent earlier during the week.*
>> *Please therefore refer to the information below in order to take
>> part remotely in the LA Intersessional meeting on the 28^th , 29^th ,
>> 30^th January 2013.*
>> Please note that there will be audio streaming in the adobe connect
>> rooms. If you wish to take part orally however, you will need to dial
>> in to the audio bridge.
>> Dial in numbers are to be found at the bottom of this email.

[snip]

Thanks, Robin,

I have now entered the Phnom Penh times into the agenda - quite a number
of remote participation items are between 0:00 and 04:30 local Phnom
Penh time. I am not yet sure how many I can make without falling off the
chair...

Norbert