[NCSG-Discuss] Be not dismayed

Edward Morris edward.morris at ALUMNI.USC.EDU
Wed Jan 23 18:44:40 CET 2013

My dear friend,

You lie.

- As I am in my declining years, I have become more of an observer. My
physical and intellectual power is gone. -

Your poetically inspirational words show that your intellectual power is
very much alive and with you. Thank you for sharing your beautiful words
and thoughts with with all of us. They truly reflect the underlying purpose
of all we do.

Happy Dr. King Day to you and your family.

We here are a diverse group from many backgrounds.  And yet we hold dear
the common goal of truth and equity.

I personally had the privilege to not only meet, but to become a friend to
Dr. King.  Though his goal seemed to be one sided, his words spoke truth
for all races and cultures of peoples over the world.  Was he right about
everything?  Is anyone among us perfect? As he clashed against the powers
of greed and lust, he met his physical demise.  This made him immortal to
the hearts and minds of those who seek personal liberty.  He is but one of
history's heroes.

Little do we know what affect we each may have as our voices echo down the
corridors of time.  Be not proud, but steadfast.  There may be heroes who
rise among our ranks.  Let us be patient and diligent.  Our combined
efforts may seem to falter.   Keep the faith unto the end that we have been
tasked to preserve liberty to all and not just the privileged few.

Calm yourselves and prepare your battles well.

Lou