[NCSG-Discuss] Be not dismayed

Carl Smith lectriclou at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 23 17:46:44 CET 2013

Dear friends,

As I am in my declining years, I have become more of an observer. My
physical and intellectual power is gone.  We here are a diverse group
from many backgrounds.  And yet we hold dear the common goal of truth
and equity.

I personally had the privilege to not only meet, but to become a friend
to Dr. King.  Though his goal seemed to be one sided, his words spoke
truth for all races and cultures of peoples over the world.  Was he
right about everything?  Is anyone among us perfect? As he clashed
against the powers of greed and lust, he met his physical demise.  This
made him immortal to the hearts and minds of those who seek personal
liberty.  He is but one of history's heroes.

Little do we know what affect we each may have as our voices echo down
the corridors of time.  Be not proud, but steadfast.  There may be
heroes who rise among our ranks.  Let us be patient and diligent.  Our
combined efforts may seem to falter.   Keep the faith unto the end that
we have been tasked to preserve liberty to all and not just the
privileged few.

Calm yourselves and prepare your battles well.

Lou

P.S.
I'm a mix-breed Native American and fortunate for it.