[NCSG-Discuss] NCSG Questions & Concerns for our Representatives on the Accountability & Transparency Review Team (ATRT2)

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Tue Jan 22 22:58:13 CET 2013

Hi,

I wasn't in ICANN at the beginning, But when I started in 2005 there was a GAC Liaison in the GNSO who actually  participated from time to time.  Those who wee around n the days of DNSO and names council can probably give an indication on whether there was participation/lision way back then.

As for politics entering the process too soon: from the time the Issues report is published, politics is in the process.

avri