Fwd: Statement of ICANN's Non-Commercial Stakeholders Group (NCSG) on Staff's "Strawman" Model and IPC-BC's Blocking Proposal

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Mon Jan 14 22:55:35 CET 2013

If any individual members would like to submit a comment on the IPC-
BC's proposals, the email address to send your comment to is < tmch-
strawman at icann.org >

Tomorrow (15 January) is the deadline for comments.  Any individual
statement of support would be appreciated.  (INTA has encouraged
their members to send in comments supporting the IPC-BC's proposals,
so it would be good to get a little balance in the comment forum).

Thanks!

Best,
Robin

Begin forwarded message: