[NCSG-Discuss] NCSG lists on non-ICANN servers

William Drake william.drake at UZH.CH
Tue Feb 26 09:17:33 CET 2013

Hi Alain

For the history on how we got here, asking the folks associated with the respective servers is a good starting point.  Evan says there's been no issues with ALAC lists but I've heard differently at different points of message being removed etc.  So I guess there was an desire to ensure independence, and these folks stepped up.  Going forward could be a different matter,depending on what people want to do.  NCUC is actively explore pulling it varyingly located info platforms together in on integrated model; Wilson and Tapani are leading the team on that.  It might be that for NCSG something similar could be done it there is sufficient need and interest.

Best

Bill