[NCSG-Discuss] Fwd: [gnso-igo-ingo] With updated member attendance: MP3 IGO-INGO Protections Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group - 20 February 2013

Carl Smith lectriclou at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 25 20:35:08 CET 2013

Thanks Robin,

Seems the indications should be clear to everyone.  Even so called
nonprofit organizations have highly paid representation and overhead
expense, so thus have budget concerns.  In effect they act in accord
with commercial interests.  The C.... Y... A.. effect is human nature.

Lou