[NCSG-Discuss] The Board, IGO entitlement to special protections and 28 Feb

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Thu Feb 14 05:33:45 CET 2013

EEK.
Please no nose cutting.
(-;

In any case I will try to start a comment on this over the weekend and make a first draft available.
I will also add the task to the NCSG-PC task list.

thanks to those who volunteered to help.  I will be taking you up on the offer.

avri