[NCSG-Discuss] The Board, IGO entitlement to special protections and 28 Feb

Dan Krimm dan at MUSICUNBOUND.COM
Thu Feb 14 03:58:26 CET 2013

+1

This is what we feared.  No more ad hoc!!  Cut off the nose now.

Dan

--
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the author alone and do
not necessarily reflect any position of the author's employer.