[NCSG-Discuss] discussion agenda & participation details for 12Feb-Tues NCSG Policy Meeting - Please Join the Discussion

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Tue Feb 12 20:29:43 CET 2013

Hi,

Reminder, it is only 90 minutes until the meeting.

I am hoping enough of the elected g-council members will be able to attend in order to have a full conversation onf the issue before the g-council.

thanks

avri