[NCSG-Discuss] discussion agenda & participation details for 12Feb-Tues NCSG Policy Meeting - Please Join the Discussion

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Tue Feb 12 10:07:04 CET 2013

Reminder: today is NCSG's monthly policy meeting and all NCSG members are welcome to join the call.  Details below.

Avri Doria has graciously agreed to step in and chair the discusion since I will be going through security at the airport at the time of the meeting and so my connection will not be stable enough to chair the discussion.  But I will be able to join for part of the mtg.

I hope you all will join the call!

Thanks,
Robin