[NCSG-Discuss] A Question

Edward Morris edward.morris at ALUMNI.USC.EDU
Mon Feb 11 06:36:33 CET 2013

Hi Avri,

I like elephants :)

I just don't like disappearing constituencies and lack of transparency.

Thanks for letting all of us know how all of this happened. At least we now
have a public record for the nice folks at Transparency International if
Fadi, as proposed, does put all of us through a TI audit.

Elephants are reputed to have long memories. I prefer to have paper or
digital trails. So don't the folks at TI.

Ed