[NCSG-Discuss] A Question

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Mon Feb 11 06:06:20 CET 2013

Hi,

One further thing,

I admit that I changed the Iconic pictures on the home page, for Meetings to a group of Elephants, and the picture for Officers Corner to a Rhino without asking anyone's permission.  I was experimenting at the time with the new format the staff had created and using the experiments to learn some more about confluence wiki format.

And I updated the Turkwel pictures, also without getting anyone's permission first.  I really appreciate the new format Ken created.  I hope it is ok, I am sure we could revert to the boring old list I had before.  But that would be a sad thing to do.  It is much prettier this way, I think.

mea culpa, mean culpa, mea maxima culpa.

avri