[NCSG-Discuss] On Diversity and Discrimination

Marc Perkel marc at CHURCHOFREALITY.ORG
Mon Feb 4 16:11:33 CET 2013

We should have an advocate from the adult industry in the group. They
are extremely oppressed in general. They are often lumped in with human
trafficking and child abuse and free speech about sexual issues is under
attack from the left and the right. California passed a really bad
amendment just last year under the banner of human trafficking that
might criminalize some web sites I host.