[NCSG-Discuss] On Diversity and Discrimination

Edward Morris edward.morris at ALUMNI.USC.EDU
Mon Feb 4 09:02:19 CET 2013

ICANN has multiple lawsuits in play involving the adult entertainment
industry. I think it would be fantastic to have a civil society
organisation representing sex workers to draw upon if the issues involved
in the lawsuits percolate down to our level.

Ed