[NCSG-Discuss] On Diversity and Discrimination

Carl Smith lectriclou at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 2 17:05:08 CET 2013

Right Dan,

And that is why our open discussions are so important.  We must educate
each other with information and debate to arrive at the proper
conciseness to represent the best choices for the largest benefit to the
most people.

Lou