[NCSG-Discuss] On Diversity and Discrimination

Carl Smith lectriclou at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 1 19:27:32 CET 2013

Lighten up Andrew,

Satire is another and funny way of making a point.  But more rationally,
if you had an important task of which you were uncertain of the
methodology, would you not seek the most qualified individual to assist
you without regard to anything other than talent?

Lou