[NCSG-Discuss] On Diversity and Discrimination

Marc Perkel marc at CHURCHOFREALITY.ORG
Fri Feb 1 08:11:41 CET 2013

Hi Andrew,

I understand your point. However although we think we know what
diversity means, in reality the meaning of diversity is far more complex
- especially in the context of this group. I'm challenging the notion
that diversity means race/gender/and sexual orientation. And there's
religion which is the other invidious class - odd no one mentioned
religion. btw - my deity can kick you deity's ass.

I think my definitions of diversity are more relevant than the
traditional one in this context.