[NCSG-Discuss] On Diversity and Discrimination

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Fri Feb 1 01:30:44 CET 2013

Hi,

The issue I have with the Talent criteria is that I find that often people with one perspective, don't quite recognize the talent of another perspective until they have worked together for a while.  So the comparison can be difficult.

So i guess i beleive in tokens and in giving the tokens to the most qualified from various perspectives.  And I sometime beleive it is best to leave a spot open until someone both qualified for the token and talented is found.

I don't know if we are saying the same, or similar thing.

avri