[NCSG-Discuss] Please suggest proposed topics for discussion at Beijing ICANN meeting in April

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Feb 20 00:43:50 CET 2013

All,

In preparation for the upcoming ICANN meeting in Beijing, NCSG must
come up with a list of proposed discussion topics for the various
different meetings during our week in Beijing.

So please use this list and discussion thread to begin to suggest
specific topics for discussion with the different groups in Beijing.
I've put in a couple suggestions to get us started.  We can flesh
them out in the coming weeks.

In particular, these are the meetings we must propose main topics for:

1.  NCSG with ICANN Board of Directors:
      a.  WHOIS privacy issue
      b.  Human rights and ICANN policy development
      c.  what else?

2.  NCSG with At-Large:
      a.  WHOIS privacy issue
      b.   Human rights and ICANN policy development
      c.  Special Privileges for IGO's
      d.  what else?

3.  NCSG proposed topics for ICANN Public Forum:
      a.  WHOIS privacy issue
      b.  Policy vs Implementation
      c.  what else?

Please please add your suggested topics for discussion in Beijing (or
help flesh out the ones above).

Thank you,
Robin

PS:  And of course there is remote participation for all these
meetings, so one does NOT have to travel to Beijing to participate in
the discussions.

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org