[NCSG-Discuss] Fwd: [] Comment for Policy versus Implementation

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Tue Feb 19 21:50:46 CET 2013

this time trying to get the subject correct.
sigh!

---

hi,

I just sent the following email to the Policy team.

I have attached a copy of the text below for those who are not able to use the wiki for any reason.

Please send your comments to the list.

Again apologies for being so last minute about ti all.

thanks

avri