[NCUC-DISCUSS] 2013 NCUC Election Results

Dorothy K. Gordon director-general at aiti-kace.com.gh
Wed Dec 18 16:32:16 CET 2013

Thanks for the update and congratulations to all who have accepted this complex set of responsibilities. Wishing you and all of us every success in our work.

best regards

Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh
Encrypt Everything - https://gpgtools.org https://silentcircle.com