[NCUC-DISCUSS] 2013 NCUC Election Results

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 16:11:35 CET 2013

I am grateful to all of you who have demonstrated their confidence in me. Thank you good people. RgdsGrace

From: wjdrake at gmail.com
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:51:04 +0100
To: ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org
Subject: [NCUC-DISCUSS] 2013 NCUC Election Results

Hello
The results of our election are below.  Many thanks to all who have participated, whether as candidates or as voters.
To the successful candidates, congratulations, I¡¯m looking forward to working with you in the coming year.
To the unsuccessful candidates, your willingness to stand for election was much appreciated, and I very much hope that we can find another way to engage you in NCUC over the coming year.  There¡¯s much to do and many ways to contribute.
I have an IGF MAG call in a few minutes so am rushing to get this info out; more later.
Best,
Bill

Total Ballots Cast (including duplicates): 146
Ballots Counted (excluding duplicates): 124
Voters Who Haven't Voted: 84

Chair
 1: 155 votes   []  William Drake
 2:  22 votes    []  Abstain

 Executive Committee ¨C Europe
 3: 152 votes   [] Stefania Milan
 4:  21 votes    [] Abstain

 Executive Committee ¨C Africa
 5: 37 votes    [] Hago Dafalla
 6: 106 votes  [] Grace Githaiga
 7: 34 votes    [] Abstain

 Executive Committee ¨C Asia and the Pacific
 8: 43 votes    [] Peter Green (aka Zuan Zhang, ÕÅ ×ê)
 9: 17 votes    [] Imran Ahmed Shah
10: 38 votes   [] Walid Al-Saqaf
11: 62 votes   [] Pranesh Prakash
12: 33 votes   [] Abstain

Executive Committee ¨C North America
13: 145 votes   [] Roy Balleste
14:  32 votes    [] Abstain

Executive Committee ¨C Latin America
15:149 votes    [] Carlos Affonso Pereira de Souza
16: 24 votes    [] Abstain

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer
  University of Zurich, Switzerland