[NCUC-DISCUSS] Election & New Members

Anandan frsdmdu at yahoo.co.in
Mon Dec 9 13:37:44 CET 2013

Dear William Drake

Thank you for your clarification.  I still wonder whether my name is NCUC/NCSG EC.

I understand the eligibility to vote. Thank you once again.

With kind regards,

Yours truly

S.. P.  ANANDAN
INDIA
On Mon, 9/12/13, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch> wrote:

 Subject: Election & New Members
 To: "Anandan" <frsdmdu at yahoo.co.in>
 Cc: "Remmy Nweke" <remmyn at gmail.com>, "ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org" <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org>
 Date: Monday, 9 December, 2013, 3:09 PM

 Hello
 So we’ve tracked down this item.  Anandan,
 I gather your membership application was just approved by
 the NCSG EC at the Buenos Aires meeting.  This was
 after the date by which we were required to send the list of
 eligible voters to ICANN.  Moreover, it is NCUC’s
 long-standing practice that members who join 30 days or less
 before an election are not able to vote in that cycle.
  This is consistent with our bylaws, which require that
 we publish a list of eligible voters 30 days prior the
 election, which what Tapani did with the lists he
 disseminated on the listserv.
 So sorry to any and all new members approved in
 BA but you will have to wait for the next election cycle to
 vote.
 Best,
 Bill
 On Dec 9, 2013, at 8:56 AM, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch>